Sivaji Ganesan: Whole life and career at a glance-
This person has left the world in the year of 2001 but he is still considered as one of the model and master of the Tamil movie industry. He is one of those persons who took the Tamil movies in the whole new level. This was the first person who win a “Best Actor” award in the International film festival. That means he started to make thing written down in the history of everything about the Tamil movies when he started to get the prize. “Sivaji Ganesan’s” birthday was on 1st of October in 1928 in a middle class Tamil family. As many of the superstar done in their youth “Sivaji Ganesan” made a dramatic step without his father’s consent, he decided to join a touring stage drama company at the age of only 7.
Personal Of Information –
When he is at the age of 10, he relocated to the place known as Tiruchirappalli and joined a drama troupe in Sangiliyandapuram and began to perform in stage plays, this was the official beginning of this great man. From the drama troupe trainers he was very lucky enough to learn acting and dancing skills. He was trained in the places like Bharatanatyam, Kathak and Manipuri. Ganesan had the natural ability to remember lengthy lines easily. The group favoured Ganesan very closely to play the lead role and he would continue to do so. His portrayal of the character “Chhatrapati Shivaji” in the stage play “Shivaji Kanda Hindu Rajyam” earned him the title “Sivaji” which was conferred on him at a public function presided over by social reformer “E. V. Ramasamy”. Since then, he was mostly known by the name of “Sivaji”. So far all you can see about this man, all about the starting and training of his career and now the time to take a close look on his career from the beginning.
List Of Tamil Movies – (Sivaji Ganesan)
|Padayappa (1999)||Enga Oor Raja (1968)||Galatta Kalyanam (1968)|
|Gauravam (1973)||Kalthoon (1981)||Kandan Karunai (1967)|
|Karnan (1964)||Muthal Mariyathai (1985)||Parthal Pasi Theerum (1962)|
|Savale Samali (1971)||Thiruvarutselvar (1967)||Annai Illam (1963)|
So these are the names of movies in which he acted and same these are just those by which he earned fame mostly
Awards Of Sivaji Ganesan-
Civilian honours – National & International:
– Padma Shri from the Government of India 1966
– Padma Bhushan from the Government of India in 1984
– Chevalier awarded by the National Order of the Legion of Honour of France in 1995.
– Best Actor in Asia – Africa Continent Award at the Afro-Asian Film Festival for “Veerapandiya Kattabomman”
Other International honors:
– “One Day Mayor” for the city of Niagara Falls and was presented with the Golden Key of Cairo. “Pandit Jawaharlal” is the only person besides “Mr. Ganesan” getting this honor in the time of 1960.
– “Cultural Ambassador of India” invited by “John F. Kennedy” under the Cultural Exchange Programme in 1964
– “Citizenship in the Columbia”, USA by the Government of United States in 1991
National Film Awards:
– “Special Jury Award” for “Thevar Magan” in 1992
– Dadasaheb Phalke Award.
Filmfare Awards South:
– “Filmfare Best Tamil Actor Award” for “Gnana Oli” in 1972
– “Filmfare Best Tamil Actor Award” for “Gauravam” 1973
– “Filmfare Best Tamil Actor Award” for “Muthal Mariyathai” in the time of 1985
– “Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award” – South in the year of 1985
– “Honorary doctorate” from the “Annamalai University” in 1986
– “Kalaimamani” from the “Government of Tamil Nadu” in 1997
– “NTR National Award” from the “Government of Andhra Pradesh” in 1998
Here are all about this man and it is good to say in the last that if you want to know more about him then you better make a close search about him in the online social medias.